CCRM and the Rotman School of Management are excited to co-host Business of Regenerative Medicine: Leadership, Innovation & Entrepreneurship. This 2.5 day interactive event will include talks delivered by established scientific and industry leaders, advice from entrepreneurs, panel discussions, pitches from start-ups, networking events and more.
- Intellectual Property
Speakers: Visit BusinessofRM.ca for a complete list of speakers.
- Ajay Agrawal, Rotman School of Management
- Jacqueline Barry, The Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult
- Reni Benjamin, Raymond James Financial, Inc.
- Anthony Davies, Dark Horse Consulting
- Andrew Hessel, Autodesk Research
- Hardy Kagimoto, Healios K.K.
- Bruce Levine, University of Pennsylvania
Who should Attend:
- Junior and senior scientists
- Business executives
- Investors and analysts
- Technology transfer and development personnel
- Mangers in the government, non-profit and for-profit sectors
Registration and fees:
Visit BusinessofRM.ca for more information
ABOUT THE COURSE:
The Business of Regenerative Medicine is organized collaboratively by CCRM, the Harvard Stem Cell Institute, Case Western Reserve University and the Parker H. Petit Institute for Bioengineering & Bioscience at Georgia Tech. The course was developed at Case Western Reserve University by Professor Arnold Caplan. The course, now in its 10th year, educates graduate students and executives alike on the key economic and business issues in the field of regenerative medicine and cell therapies. You can view last year's program, hosted by Harvard Stem Cell Institute, here. For more details, check out Signals' blog course highlights on the Business of Regenerative Medicine: Cells at Work hosted in 2015 by Georgia Tech, and the Business of Regenerative Medicine: New Therapies, New Models hosted in 2014 by CCRM.
Check out the Business of Regenerative Medicine's official website!