We are a team of scientists, engineers and business professionals who are working together to make regenerative medicine (RM) Canada’s industry. CCRM is looking for top talent in the fields of RM and cell and gene therapies, as well as business professionals interested in the space. CCRM has grown to over 70 employees in six years, and we are still growing. If you feel energized by the prospect of revolutionizing health care, apply below.
- We value the work we do and are passionate about revolutionizing health care through the development of new technologies, therapies and companies. Our mission is to generate sustainable health and economic benefits through global collaboration in cell and gene therapy, and RM.
- CCRM is committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment.
- Our employees have over 285 years of research and development experience, 249 peer-reviewed publications, and 40 per cent of us have PhDs.
- CCRM offers training and other learning opportunities for our employees because we believe that professional development is integral to the success of the organization. Employee mentorship and opportunities for career advancement are key to growth in our business.
- Open communication across CCRM keeps the organization in motion. Team building exercises and social events foster collegiality and friendship.
It Comes Down to the Benefits
Located in MaRS Discovery DistrictCCRM's office and lab space are located in the MaRS Discovery District, Toronto's downtown urban innovation hub. Join a thriving community of like-minded individuals and enjoy programs offered for tenants.
Professional Training and Development
Professional development and training opportunities, and a structured annual performance review offer opportunities for career advancement and bonuses.
Competetive Salaries and Benefits Packages
Scientists are social too! CCRM hosts regular company-wide pub nights and other events, including our summer team building day and annual holiday party.
Generous Vacation Days
We are committed to revolutionizing health care by solving the big problems in regenerative medicine and cell and gene therapies.
We are working together to make regenerative medicine Canada’s industry.
We demonstrate leadership by owning our successes, failures, and behaviours.
We strive to be the best at what we do.
We live our values and believe in doing the right thing.