CATCT, our state-of-the-art process development suite, is fully outfitted for cell and gene therapy workflows. CATCT has the following:
- Over 50 bioreactors spanning 15 mL to 50 L, including Xuri rocking wave reactors, 10 L and 50 L XDR stirred tank reactors, 24 DASBox reactors, and an ambr15 system for robust design of experiment (DOE) development.
- Multiple rocking-motion and stirred-tank bioreactors are available in various configurations, with the capability to operate at culture volumes up to 200 L.
- Cutting-edge equipment for cell processing and analytics, such as the Cytiva Sefia and Sepax II, in-line sensors, TFF and acoustic filtration systems, advanced automated liquid handling and tissue culture robots, powerful LCMS capabilities and polychromatic flow cytometers.
CCRM’s expertise in developing and scaling-up cell and gene therapies includes the following areas:
- Process scale-up and scale-out, closure and automation
- Media formulation and development
- Gene editing and cell reprogramming
- Cell (iPSC, CAR-T, MSC, NK, HEK) and viral vector (LVV, AAV) process development and optimization for commercial manufacturing
- Analytical assay development
Our research and development (R&D) team is comprised of over 40 scientists and engineers with more than 400 peer-reviewed publications. Broad expertise in regenerative medicine, and particular strength in cell and gene therapy, allows us to offer a comprehensive solution from the benchtop to commercially-ready manufacturing solutions.
CCRM employs a collaborative and iterative approach to identifying client needs and developing solutions tailored to those needs. Customers retain rights to their intellectual property (IP) and receive full technology transfer of the processes and assays developed while working with CCRM.