We are a diverse, specialized team that shares a common vision to accelerate the commercialization of cell and gene therapies globally. If innovation, impact and meaningful work align with your career goals, we invite you to review our current opportunities.
OmniaBio, a subsidiary of CCRM, is also hiring. You can view job opportunities here.
CCRM offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain valuable experience in many areas, including:
- Process Development and Analytics
- Reprogramming and Genetic Engineering
- Technology Development
- Supply Chain
- Venture Investment
- Communications and Marketing
- Business Development
- Information Technology
To learn more about CCRM’s internship opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Committing to revolutionizing health care by solving the big problems in regenerative medicine.
Working together to make regenerative medicine Canada’s industry.
Demonstrating leadership by owning our successes, failures and behaviours.
Striving to be the best at what we do.
Living our values and doing the right thing.
- We value the work we do and are passionate about revolutionizing health care by developing new technologies, therapies and companies. Our mission is to generate sustainable health and economic benefits through global collaboration in cell and gene therapy and regenerative medicine.
- CCRM is committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment.
- Our employees have over 400 peer-reviewed publications and a quarter have PhDs.
- Robust training, mentoring and learning opportunities are at the forefront of developing our dynamic team.
- Open communication across CCRM keeps our fast-paced organization in motion. Team building exercises, volunteer activities and social events foster collegiality and friendship.
Located in MaRS Discovery District
CCRM’s office and lab space are located in the MaRS Discovery District, Toronto’s downtown urban innovation hub. Join a thriving community of like-minded individuals and enjoy programs offered for tenants.
Professional Training and Development
Professional development and training opportunities, and a structured annual performance review offer opportunities for career advancement and bonuses.
Competitive Salaries and Benefits Packages
“Having started at CCRM while it was in the midst of rapid expansion, I was able to gain a wide array of experience while working with multidisciplinary teams on an equally diverse set of projects. The people are extremely dedicated, intelligent and welcoming and it has been an absolutely stellar experience as a co-op student from the University of Toronto’s Industrial Engineering program. I have built skills and connections that will last a lifetime.”
“I joined CCRM in 2018 as Operations Manager of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Manufacturing when CCRM’s state-of-the-art GMP-compliant facility was transitioning to an operational phase. Its continued expansion has ensured a seamless technology transfer by reducing manufacturing risks and allowing innovation, scalability, flexibility and customization to produce consistent and reproducible batches. In this time, CCRM has provided me with a unique opportunity to lead the discovery of solutions to potential technical and manufacturing challenges in the reprogramming of pluripotent cells and patient-specific engineered T cell therapy production.”