- We value the work we do and are passionate about revolutionizing health care through the development of new technologies, therapies and companies. Our mission is to generate sustainable health and economic benefits through global collaboration in cell and gene therapy and regenerative medicine.
- CCRM is committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment.
- Our employees have over 285 years of research and development experience, 400 peer-reviewed publications, and 40 per cent have PhDs.
- CCRM offers training and other learning opportunities for our employees because we believe that professional development is integral to the success of the organization. Employee mentorship and opportunities for career advancement are key to growth in our business.
- Open communication across CCRM keeps the organization in motion. Team building exercises and social events foster collegiality and friendship.
Located in MaRS Discovery District
CCRM’s office and lab space are located in the MaRS Discovery District, Toronto’s downtown urban innovation hub. Join a thriving community of like-minded individuals and enjoy programs offered for tenants.
Professional Training and Development
Professional development and training opportunities, and a structured annual performance review offer opportunities for career advancement and bonuses.
Competitive Salaries and Benefits Packages
Scientists are social too! CCRM hosts regular company-wide pub nights and other events, including our summer team building day and annual holiday party.
Generous Vacation Days
Diversity & Inclusion
Phacilitate has published an ebook that looks at diversity and inclusion (D&I) activities taking place in selected advanced therapies companies. The ebook not only celebrates the companies leading the way, but also hopes to inspire others to take steps towards creating a more inclusive culture in biotech. Highlights include eight practical ways to foster D&I in the cell and gene therapy field (page 4), and an overview of those activities at CCRM (page 11). View and download Phacilitate’s ebook.
“Having started on CCRM while it was in the midst of rapid expansion, I was able to gain a wide array of experience while working with multidisciplinary teams on an equally diverse set of projects.
The people are extremely dedicated, intelligent and welcoming and it has been an absolutely stellar experience as a co-op student from the University of Toronto’s Industrial Engineering program.
I have built skills and connections that will last a lifetime.”
Committing to revolutionizing health care by solving the big problems in regenerative medicine.
Working together to make regenerative medicine Canada’s industry.
Demonstrating leadership by owning our successes, failures and behaviours.
Striving to be the best at what we do.
Living our values and doing the right thing.