Our activities include technology sourcing and evaluation; intellectual property management; company concept generation; proof of concept study planning and execution; designing and implementing scalable and regulatory compliant manufacturing processes; leadership placements; and, fundraising. If required, CCRM is then able to provide post-incubation services that support the continued growth and success of these companies.
Our 5-step incubation program process:
1. Develop positioning and establish clinical unmet need
2. De-risk technology using desk and lab-based diligence activities
3. Implement scalable, regulatory-compliant manufacturing processes
4. Engage networks for follow-on investment and/or strategic partnerships
5. Provide valuable post-incubation services