A discussion about entrepreneurship and building partnerships. The panel shares their own experiences and approach to business. This panel was moderated by Michael May, President and CEO of CCRM, and the speakers are:
• Jonathan Yeh, Manager Venture Development at CCRM
• Frederic Sweeney, Entrepreneur-in-Residence at Versant Ventures and Chief Business Officer at Northern Biologics
• Julia Pomransky, Manager, Manufacturing Sciences and Technology at Turnstone Biologics
• Ainslie Little, Senior Director Intellectual Property at Bluerock Therapeutics
• Milica Radisic, Professor of Chemical Engineering at University of Toronto
This panel was held during the IP and Entrepreneurship Workshop in Toronto on September 14, 2018. This workshop was presented as part of the Clinical Translation Education Group (CTEG) in partnership with BioCanRx, CCRM, CellCAN, Ontario Institute for Cancer Research, Ontario Institute for Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Network.